The Gesellschaft für deutsche Erziehungs- und Schulgeschichte (society for german history of education and schools) was founded in 1890 and lasted until 1938. The society worked quite effective, as there are a number of publications connected to their name, even a long running scientific journal (Mitteilungen der Gesellschaft für deutsche Erziehungs- und Schulgeschichte). In this journal, the society published their annual reports, including its budget. In this budget an office and a library for this office are mentioned all the time. The stamp below seems to be used in this office library. (The stamp above is the stamp of the predecessor of the library for the resarch on the history of education in Berlin.)
The stamp, unfortunaly fragmented, presents the name of the society. Two things are worth mentioning. The double frame with the small and the thick border, and the usage of four different fonts, which – although all of them are with serif – give the stamp a restless appearence.